Physician practices are not always that familiar with the benefits of using a call center for their office. They might assume call centers are just for retail businesses, and have misconceptions about calls having to be answered overseas or about not being able to receive emergency calls and messages in a time fashion. However, call centers like Personalized Communications can provide customized doctor’s office answering services.
We understand the types of calls doctors’ offices receive can involve a patient who is ill, in pain, or needs immediate assistance. Your patients demand a quick response, and we are here to help by providing the solutions and services tailored to fit the needs of your practice, as follows:
- Calls are always answered by a real, live person, from our Dallas or San Antonio answering service centers. Your patients always speak to a real person, and there are no complex automated systems to navigate.
- We are fully HIPAA-compliant, and current on all regulations and requirements. All of our telephone answering professionals receive ongoing HIPAA training and updates.
- Our virtual receptionists offer a caring and empathetic understanding while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- We work with you directly to determine how your office works and how you want calls handled and routed, and ensure our virtual call center agents are an extension of your practice.
- None of your patients will ever have to leave a voice mail or experience a busy signal when calling your office, no matter the time of day or night. Our call center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays.
- We offer a wide array of options to deliver messages, book patient appointments, make appointment reminder phone calls, and more. You are free to choose when you want us to answer calls and what services we provide.
To learn more about our custom call answering services and other solutions for your doctor’s office or medical clinic, call Personalized Communications at 1-800-606-9898 today!