Operating a business and incorporating a social media plan seems challenging. You must have a plan and know what it is you want to achieve by utilizing social media. Once you have your plan in place and your presence established on social media, you need to be able to determine how well you are doing. The following tools can help manage your social media presence and provide useful information.
- Small Business Answering Service: Use answering services in Dallas to answer phones and other administrative functions to allow you more time to focus on social media.
- Google Analytics: This free tool offers detailed information and reports showing site visits, where visitors are from, click through rates on marketing campaigns, and more. There is even a test you can run to determine whether your online sites are mobile-user friendly.
- Do Share: This tool allows you to post directly to your Google+ pages and profile. While there are other tools out there, right now this is the only one that makes it easier to manage your Google+ account.
- Commun.it: This tool makes it fast and easy to respond to people in your Twitter community. Within five to ten minutes each day, you can send thank you messages, respond to comments, and find out who is following your blog.
- Bit.ly: This tool is essential for Twitter users, as it allows them to shorten long web addresses and turn them into a much shorter link so you can post a message and the link and still be within the 140 character limit.
- Buffer: This tool makes it easy to post and share to all of your social networks, except Google+, at once. Instead of having to update Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on, you can use Buffer to manage multiple sites and even schedule your posts.
Managing social media can take time away from your phones and other administrative functions. Personalized Communications is here to help with our professional Dallas answering service. Feel free to contact us at 800-606-9898 to find out how we can help your small business.