There are three common types of telephone services; POTS, PBX, and VOIP.
- POTS Line – Plain Old Telephone System (most common)
- Dial *72. (Some service providers will require you to dial 72#.)
- If there are multiple lines, you must be on the 1st line of the phone.
- Dial the call forward number (DID) provided.
- Once you receive an answer, you may hang up.
- Test call forwarding by dialing your office number.
- PBX – Private Branch Exchange
- PBX provider must configure forwarding for this type of system.
- VOIP Line
- With most providers, you may log into your VOIP control panel and set up your forwarding according to your vendor instruction.
Standard instructions for a POTS line is to dial *73 (or 73#).
Like most call centers, our call center does exercise call limits. Unlike most call centers, this can be increased any time at NO additional charge. We only need to know when to expect your call volume for staffing purposes.
- Computers – Servers are backed up nightly.
- Power – Our utility power is backed up by our commercial UPS system and commercial natural gas generator.
- Internet – We supply redundant high-speed DSL and Cable internet feeds to our entire network.
- Phone – We use T1 level telephone service from two different providers.
Yes. We use gateway level, server level, and workstation level anti-virus and intrusion protection.
You are billed for the time utilized by an agent to handle your call. Your usage starts from the time the call is answered by a live, friendly agent until the call is no longer on the agent screen. We host a variety of plans to fit your business needs with live agent rates starting at $39.00.
No. Personalized Communications is a U.S. owned and operated business.
Start times are coordinated with your sales consultant dependent upon the complexity of the account. Most accounts are ready for use in 24-48 business hours, as long as all account details have been submitted. Need your account to start sooner? No problem. Many basic accounts can start the same day if all account details are submitted before noon.
Once the account is ready, your customer care associate will contact you with the call forwarding number and standard call forwarding instructions. Once the line is forwarded to the number provided, all of your calls will be answered by one of our agents. The agents will take a message and deliver as per your instructions.
We have several options for message delivery. You may request your messages to be received via fax, email, text, online, or by phone call.
Message delivery can be upon request, scheduled or immediately after each call.
Usage can be monitored by using our online reporting options.
Because we have no contracts, your plan can be changed at any time.
There is no term contract. Therefore you are not locked in for an extended period of time. We only require a signed service agreement which outlines the rate you have selected along with any additional terms so there are no surprises on your bill.
- Calls us toll free at 1-800-232-3321 to speak to a customer care associate.
- Email us at CustomerService@per-com.com.
- Fax to 1-866-546-3599.
- Please include your account name or number.
Customer care is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST.
Recordings are stored for thirty days at no additional charge. Personalized Communications also offers Voice Recording Storage should your recordings need to be stored for longer periods of time.
- You may receive them via fax or email.
- Regular U.S. mail is also available. Processing and postage may be applied.
- You may call our billing department Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM CST by calling 1-800-232-3321.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online access to your usage report is available upon request.
The base rate covers the service period listed on the invoice just below the remittance address.
The service period applies to your base rate and holidays. The usage period applies to usage only.
Yes. If an invoice is not paid by the due by date of each invoice, a 5% late fee will be assessed on the next invoice for past due balance.
All invoices are due upon receipt and late if received after the due by date on each invoice.